Ordered the product nuvoryn a guaranteed weight loss product it did not work, and the company does not respond back.I have returned the product and they recieved it back (postage confirmation), but I have not received a refund.

I have emailed and called but they do not respond! They have my $99.99 and do not seem to care that I was displeased with the product. The company is Nathan's Naturals.com and Nuvoryn.com.

Please do not purchase their products they are falsely advertizing this product and the money back guarantee.Gosh they will not even reply to your calls or emails.

Had an Experience with Nathans Naturals?

Comments

Lea, I still have not recieved full refund. They said full money back guarantee, I am not certain what more we can do, they need to have their websight suppended!

like you joanne d, I paid for my pills on the 19th June.I can't contact anyone & can't get a contact address etc.

I've now rang them 8 times & all they say is we are sorry, I paid them $119.90. I've emailed etc, & when I've rang they say they cannot give me an email address.

or even a phone number to nathan's.I would love to know how many more people have be scammed by nathan's natural